Sunday, December 16, 2007

Transmasters Magazine Issue 5

Well, it's finally done. Here's the link to Mag issue 5:

http://transmasters.fortunecity.com/tmmags/tmmag05/index.html

Let me know if any of you have problems with the G1 Cartoon goofs pages. I made them in MS Publisher 2007 and they may not work right in browsers other than IE.

I hope to get the xmas special comic done before the 25th, but it will depend on free time. I've done up a few drawings for it already. I start work on Monday for my new job as a iTunes email tech support-seasonal but I've got to start somewhere if you know what I mean. Take care and I wish you all happy holidays.

2 comments:

UberNerdyBoy said...

once again a great issue of the magazine. I'll promote it once again on some dutch sites....I still have some items i'd love to do for it but can't seem to get around to doing it. happy holidays !

Thunder said...

Btw, that cartoon mistakes guide works fine in my browser (Seamonkey--which is a Mozilla variant). I never realized there was so many mistakes in the show--although I suspect the Rhino series has many more added thanks to their not using the broadcast versions.