Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just dropping a line to show you Pierrimus' update


I've been working on this update for my Pierrimus character for the Binaltech/Alternators, or like I like to call it: BINALTERTECH. I tried to link my profile to the image hosted on the google picasa web thing, but it woud not work. A bigger/better image is on the deviant art page. I'll get to creating a profile later. The vehicle is based on the 1988 Audi Aztec Italdesign Giugiaro Spider, a rare concept vehicle that I think looks very cybertronic. The dual cockpit design is interesting and I just liked the car, one of those, "I'll never be able to afford to buy it, but it looks neat," kind of cars.


I built a new freebie site on awardspace.com, but it seems there might be a 24 hour period prior to being able to access the files I uploaded...so I'll post the link here to comic 5 once I'm sure it works. Hopefully tommorow.

Let me know what you think, I know I could have done more....but I had to also stop sometime.

1 comment:

UberNerdyBoy said...

it looks good. probably the best work you've done in my opinion considering what I have seen sofar. looking forward to the Comic !