Saturday, August 18, 2007

BOP #31



BOP #31 is done and now available for ordering! It costs $3/US issue for those who want the whole thing (the physical issue). Email me at tkphoton@hotmail.com to get a copy!

(I had intended to have it out faster but I discovered several profiles that needed to be colored and added to the issue so that slowed me down as did doing the elaborate cover).


Also, the stories from BOP #30 are now up and readable at www.karmicsalt.com/boparchive.html


In regards to the future issues, BOP #32 is 95% ready to go (I need to do the cover). I have two more Autobot profiles that need done up (but will likely wait until issue #33). BOP #33 is done in rough draft while a couple of scenes of BOP #34 are written. BOP #32 will be out in early September on schedule and hopefully #33 will be out on time in October.

- Thunder

No comments: