Friday, June 29, 2007

Transmasters Comic Issue 4 posted, finally!

OK, I'm using an account on Freeservers, so if you have difficulties please let me know. I've run out of room on the Geocities account and this one still had room. So here we go:

http://merwin.freeservers.com/tmcomic4/index.html

It's scary to realize that it's been almost a year since I posted issue 3. The files were dated August 2006, bot what have I been doing? Not going to make any promises, but I'd hope to at least put together a small issue every 3 months again, sheesh!

Well, like I say in the last page, I want to get the next Magazine issue out sometime mid-July or begining of August. It may be a bit short, but I hope to have a Transmasters Cybertron: Epilogue (to wrap up a couple of questions readers may have), at least a Prologue to my Classics story, a KO Korner (cheapy OP KOs), and something related to the Movie toys/merchandise. (heck maybe even a what I thought of the movie since I'll probably see it by then and I'm hoping to pick up the PS2 version of the video game.)

Thanks for hanging in with me.

1 comment:

UberNerdyBoy said...

good to see issue 4! made a mention on several dutch sites also. onto issue 5 !!!!