Friday, February 10, 2006

TM Magazine: Issue 1

I don't know what happended, which seems to be a running gag for me lately...but I really did post this a couple of days ago. I have the response email from Blogger, but for some reason it did not appear at all on the blog. So, for the second time:


The first, of many hope, TransMasters Magazine is now online:
http://transmasters.250free.com/magazine/index.html

You may need to refresh some pages a couple of times to get everything to load correctly. The MTMTE page will be slow,I know I should have created 4 seperate pages for this.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Thunder said...

Looks good... and I'm not just saying that because of all the stuff I did for it. ;) I encourage everyone to go check it out (and to contribute to future editions too--come on, you know you wanna :).