Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pre-Order your copy of IDW Transformers #0

GO to:
http://store.idwpublishing.com/
to pre-order your copy of all 4 cover variants of issue #0 due out October 31, 2005 for only $3.96 (not sure if that includes the shipping, probably not).

I don't know about the rest of you but I tried 5 times to set up an online account whith Dreamwave and never got it to take. It took me less than 5 minutes to set up one at the above store. As there is only one comic store in my county right now and they seem to not be too engrosed in knowing the comics (I had to tell them IDW got the TF license), I'll probably see if I can buy direct instead. I hope they come up with some kind of subscription to the Transformers comics so I don't have to spend a bunch of time ordering every quarter. They'd better not wreck the TFs too badly.

No comments: