Thursday, December 25, 2008

Transmaster Happy Holidays

Well, I hope you are all having a good holiday season. It's been a bit nuts for me lately. Friday I went home to my new apartment complex to find someone had been shot. I had to park the car out on the curb due to all the police officers and traffic tape. Yesterday some house across the highway blew up litterally (propane leak) and I got stuck in the traffic (ie. a normally ten minute drive was nearly forty). So, I guess I should count myself lucky so far. (Everyone keeps asking me how I like the city life...seriously I think it's nuts but what can I do about it at the moment? I'll seriously be considering another move when the lease comes up, maybe.

So, without further ado here's a little something I was able to get done. I hoped for more and we'll see depending on work, class, etc. if I can get it out by the end of the month. (This will be a "mag").


From TransMasters

2 comments:

Thunder said...

Wow! Someone was shot where you live? Geez! Interesting place you live... :S
Otherwise, thanks for the update. Good to hear from you and Holiday wishes to you as well! :)

UberNerdyBoy said...

have a save transfer from 2008 towards and into 2009 !
gr. -Johan