Thursday, May 15, 2008

Well, I may not know when I'll post some new stuff

It's been a bit crazy lately. I finally decided that if I did not try to go back to college now I'd never do so. So now besides the crazy job that seems to have no end of work in sight...I'm also now a full time student through University of Phoenix Online, going for my Bachelor's in CIS/Visual Media. These classes are real fast, one per 5 weeks. It's going to be fun trying to squeeze everything out in the few free moments. I really did intend to try to get another comic issue done, really.

BTW, Tony B. sent me another two boxes of medias from the Archive. So, perhaps if I get some free time we might actually get an expanded version of the Archive CD out sometime...I had some complaints on the last one, some wanted .pdf versions rather than the .gif and .jpg files I used. The thing is some of these are suffering from toner wear/degradation and I was sometimes doing some brushups in painting programs. What do you think?

I've actually come to sort of like the new TF Animated. I like the little G1 easter eggs they've been dropping and enjoyed seeing Spike, Carly and Daniel even if they are not main characters. I get a kick out of some of the jokes and mild physical humor. I think they actually made Prowl cool and I liked Jazz's portrail. I was not crazy about the Ultra Magnus -Thor routine. Sentinel Prime's a punk. Elita One becoming Blackarachnia was a bit of a twist and I have to wonder how that will play out. Sadly the shows have not made me want to pick up this toy line, I think the Universe (Classics 2.0) will hold more for my money interest wise.

Well, if I can squeeze it out I'll try to post something soon. Take care all.

1 comment:

Thunder said...

Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking (figuratively, of course. :) I think going back to school is the smartest thing you can be doing right now. Good luck! :)