Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Warlog 1 online

As I said before, I'll blog again when Warlog 1 is online. I made some scans and put them in a compressed file. this file is 3,23 Mb in size which should present no problems with downloading. to view it after downloading, you can do 2 things(maybe more, but I've forgotten) first, unzip with winzip and view each page seperately or view it with THE comic reading app: CD Display. download the free program here:
cddisplay.
I should just say that this is the original version that also got published all those years ago, so glance in horror at the mistakes I've made and not even mentioning the inaccurate, incomparable editor's page. 23 pages of warlog coming your way here:
warlog 1
have fun with it! greetz UNB. p.s. let me know what you think.

No comments: