Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tales of the Destara: The Light Odyssey...

If anybody's interested, I have a few extra copies of "The Light Odyssey" laying around. I will send whoever wants one a copy for free. If you're interested, feel free to email me (tkphoton at hotmail dot com) and let me know. Obviously, I would need an address to send it to.
If anyone takes me up on this offer, you can do two things in return:
1) "Like" the Facebook page for "Tales of the Destara: The Light Odyssey". (Assuming you liked it, of course, and you're on FB).
2) If you like it, please feel to pass the word along to any friends you might think would want to read it.
Also, I always appreciate feedback on my stories, so feel free to let me know what you thought of it.

What is The Light Odyssey? If I had to describe the plot in one sentence, I would say it's like Transformers meets Star Wars.

2 comments:

UberNerdyBoy said...

have you got a sample of the book?

-J
(havent got facebook)

Thunder said...

Yeah, I've got a few copies here. I also have a couple of sample bits on my website ( http://www.karmicsalt.org/tlosample1.pdf and also, http://www.karmicsalt.org/tlosample2.pdf )

If you want a copy, feel free to email and let me know. :)